Content Marketing Workshop for Toronto area
Search content marketing is the most important lead generation tool you can deploy today to help you find customers and keep customers.
According to a Marketing Sherpa Benchmark report:
- 82% of prospects say content targeted to their specific industry is more valuable
- 67% say content targeted to their job function is more valuable
- 49% say content targeted to their company size is more valuable
Your competition is scrambling to develop buyer-centric content.
How will your content stack up?
In this Content Marketing Workshop presented by Marketing CoPilot, we will cover:
- Building the foundation of your search content marketing program from keywords focused on buyer problems.
- Building an editorial calendar that speaks to sales problems.
- A template for developing content that works for both human beings and search engines.
- Three key elements to help you track and measure your content marketing efforts.
This workshop is being limited to 20 attendees.
This workshop is for:
1. VPs or Directors of Sales who need a well-defined framework to help them deliver a content marketing plan for lead generation.
2. Entrepreneurs or solo-preneurs looking to build a lead nurturing program for their business.
3. Marketing managers, writer or consultants who need to understand how to develop a framework for content generation that supports SEO (search engines) and the buyer (sales).
This workshop is being run at the Markham Convergence Centre, 7271 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario.
Cost: $199 or $79 for Marketing CoPilot clients and Knowledge Network Members.
Each participant must arrive with a preliminary keyword list of 10-20 keywords
(HINT: use theÂ Keyword Strategy Workbook) and will receive the Marketing CoPilot Content Marketing Workbook (a $49 value).