Todayâ€™s busy reader wants to be more informed with less information. This workshop will give you practical skills for writing e-mail, letters and short reports that get to the point and help move projects forward. You will learn a framework that you can apply to all your writing to ensure you consistently achieve the results you want and foster productive relationships with colleagues, customers, clients or other business partners.
Who Should Attend
People who rely on e-mail and other short business documents to communicate effectively with others. It is suitable for people who write to internal colleagues or to external business partners.
What Participants Will Learn
By attending this workshop, you will learn to:
- Organize e-mail, letters and short reports (1-2 pages) into focused, efficient, useful messages
- Apply IWCCâ€™s 5Cs framework to quickly plan and write effective business documents
- Determine the right content and level of detail to include
- Write in a High Impact style that is clear, succinct and easy to understand
- Use constructive tone to build and maintain good relationships
- Organize related information into coherent paragraphs
- Use e-mail as an effective means of communication to enhance personal and organizational productivity.
For more information or to register for this workshop please contact Heather MacLean at heather.maclean@IWCCTraining.com
Payment by credit card due at the time of registration.
Payment is non-transferable and non-refundable within 45 days of workshop.